Friday, September 18, 2009

Good Coffee and Literature!

Finally some real coffehouse culture in Gundeli with the opening of "Nasobem"

on Saturday 19. September!

On the opening day you can start off with a bohemian breakfast: free croissants! During the day there will be music and books galore... In the evening at 19h30 you can enjoy a reading of Guy Krneta.

Besides good coffee and free WLAN, Nasobem also offers a wide variety of English and German books.

Nasobem also sports a stage which can host up to 50 people and they will offer readings, little concerts and other stuff. So if you are interested to get on stage, contact them!
buch@nasobem.ch

More information under: http://www.nasobem.ch

You can find Nasobem at the crossing of Frobenstrasse / Güterstrasse at the SBB Gundeli rear entrance.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm it looks like your site ate my first comment (it was extremely
long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog.
I as well am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to everything. Do you have any tips and hints for first-time blog writers? I'd
certainly appreciate it.

Feel free to surf to my site :: book of rah online (www.chinasingels.com)