Thursday, July 20, 2006

Getting Odd Jobs done...

You are an expat and need to move from one apartment to the other? You are not a millionaire? There are certain charities and brockenstuben which provide odd jobbers.

I made some great experiences with the guys of Remar at Dornacherstrasse who helped me move house, discarded all my old furniture and trash and also helped with Odd jobs such as putting together a very heavy table and fixing lamps. Remar is a christian relief foundation offering jobs to people who have been rehabilitated after drug abuse problems. The guys who helped me spoke English fluently (one bloke was actually a Maltese) and their fees are moderate.

Otherwise we also have Transform again, who offer a wide variety of services ranging from the before mentioned Laundry service to Office work, Garden work, Small repairs/painting, Party Catering etc.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»